desperate----- need help to install a driver RT3090_LinuxSTA

Patrice Tremblay trembpat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:06:49 UTC 2010

 mini HP 110-3053CA  net-book

02:00.0 Network controller: RaLink RT3090 Wireless 802.11n 1T/1R PCIe

As I Understand... this card is also the blue-tooth card

I found the driver on this Ralink web page
http://www.ralinktech.com/support.php?s=2

the instruction I took was on this web page

http://www.ctbarker.info/2010/05/ubuntu-1004-wireless-chipsets-and-wpa.html

I did follow the instruction (of course changing the driver name for the
wright one) but I always

had the problem . I did try another time and it seams I did not do it wright
the first time because it is working now.

I want to tanks you all for your hints..

regards.

By trying I did learn ...