Chrome freezing issue

Pat Brown pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 01:59:06 UTC 2010

I installed Chrome a couple of weeks ago. It ran without issue all that
time. Today every time I open it, it freezes before loading. The default
home page is Google. I hadn't done any updates recently, nor have I
installed anything. When this started I did install some updates -- for the
most part they were all Firefox related. I restarted the machine a few
times. The problem persists.

Right now I'm using Opera or Firefox. But I would like to fix this issue
since I liked Chrome. Does anyone have any ideas?

Pat Brown

http://www.pabrown.com
The vacation from hell -- Forest of Corpses