Testing (Sorry)

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 25 01:23:25 UTC 2010

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:42:26 -0500
Bryan Cassidy <bcassidy60613 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, need to test to see if my messages are making it through. I see
> my messages in the archives but not through Evolution when replying.
> If there is a test list, I missed it, and I am sorry.

I think you're running into a gmail problem wherein it doesn't send
back messages that you send to the mailing list.

There may be a way around it but your own messages are there in the,
"Sent," folder anyway.  you know what you sent, right?  Anyway, that's
gmail's way.

As far as a test list, I don't think such exists, so test away. (I could
be wrong; it's happened)  After all, this ain't Usenet where there are
forty-leventeen dozenty test groups.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs