firefox

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:19:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 02:35, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Yeah...those using gmail ought to have their <.....> removed by one of 2
> methods: the, more preferred, sudden and unexpected, but joyous, yanking
> action, or surgically (without anaesthetic naturally) :-) .
>
> But I hasten to add that I have nothing against gmail........ O:-) .

Point me to a non-Gmail/Yahoo/etc mail service that allows me to:
A: aggregate, organize and archive e-mail from 50 - 100 different mailing lists
B: Provides a not perfect but usable interface that can be accessed
from any machine any where
C: Doesn't cost me anything to use
D: Provides labeling and decent filtering as well as very good spam
catching (I average about 1 - 3 spams per month that don't get
filtered, and ALL of those are spammers posting to a python list I'm
on)
E: Provides mobile applications allowing similar access via my
Blackberry, iPod, or other mobile devices at any time
F: Allows me to synchronize calendar appointments between multiple
calendars and on mobile devices with various access controls and
sharing features as well as send reminders via SMS and e-mail
simultaneously
G: Allows me to also use these meshed services to share documents
between myself, co-workers, etc
H: Does all this without me having to do much configuration at all on
my own saving me more time that I could spend getting things
accomplished

and I'll gladly try it out and get away from GMail.

Nobody says it's perfect, but saves a lot of time and effort that I
can better spend elsewhere...

Cheers
Jeff