help related to hp plugin 3.02 in Ubuntu 10.04

Freddy Van Ingelgom freddyek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:15:45 UTC 2010

I had the same problem with my HP Laserjet 3020. When I connect the printer
Ubuntu 10.04 installed a hp printer 3020 and a hpfax. By verifiing the
properties of the printer I saw that the port for the printer was hpfax/usb/
... and so on. Changing this to the other available port did resolve the
problem. The printer is now connected to hp/usb/ ... and so on.
Hope this helps.
Freddy