Best IT blog?..

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Tue Jul 13 20:25:33 UTC 2010

On 7/13/2010 3:08 PM, Tence T. George wrote:
> yeah I gotta admit most of the stuff on digg has been going downhill (it's
> more of a site to waste time) but occasionally there are good web site
> tutorials from blogs on digg that are buried within.  As for dslreports, the
> site has helped me with VPN stuff, routers, & other networking issues over
> the years.  And yeah it's not quite a blog but the news is generated from
> the users just like slashdot but not as frequent though.
>
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com>wrote:

I might have to go back and check out DSLReports again then. Last time I
was there it was well full of spam and they didn't want to deal with it
because it was "open", there were a few times a while back I used them
to get lists of DNS servers for my ISP so I could pull DNS from down south.

--
Cheers,

Jordon Bedwell
http://envygeeks.com