Best IT blog?..

Tence T. George tence at ieee.org
Tue Jul 13 20:08:45 UTC 2010

yeah I gotta admit most of the stuff on digg has been going downhill (it's
more of a site to waste time) but occasionally there are good web site
tutorials from blogs on digg that are buried within.  As for dslreports, the
site has helped me with VPN stuff, routers, & other networking issues over
the years.  And yeah it's not quite a blog but the news is generated from
the users just like slashdot but not as frequent though.