Headphone Jack

Maurice McCarthy manselton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:54:10 UTC 2010

On 13 July 2010 13:28, Elaine Home <elaineci37 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Here's the screenshot of <input> and <output>
>
> Maurice, forgive me for being thick but how does that help with headphones?
>
> Thanks
>
> Elaine

Sorry Elaine,

I've just realised that we came off list with the two screen dumps as there
is a 40K limit to postings on the Ubuntu mailing. This is surely a simple
configuration fix and someone will be able to help. The last thing I can
suggest is this:

On the Output tab in System-Preferences-Sound there is a drop down box next
to Connector. Try switching from Analog Output to Analog Headphones.

Best Wishes
Maurice