Windows Rant

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 12 15:14:03 UTC 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:45:38 -0400
Douglas Pollard <dougpol1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I agree I went to sounder, but the thread is here. I answered it here
> the same as you did.  The thread is about Ubuntu 10.4 though it has
> wondered off course.
>
>                                          Doug

Ah, I see an /implied/ tech question; how do I send the discussion to
Sounder?
It is so easy /almost/ anyone should be able to master it.

Change the, "To:," line in your email to reflect the Sounder list
thusly:
ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com  Go to the beginning of the eddress and
hit, "delete," 12 times.  Without moving your cursor type, "sounder,"
without the quote marks or the comma.
Make sure that the, "at," sign is still there and the,
"lists.ubuntu.com," part.

The final eddress should look like this:
sounder at lists.ubuntu.com

Keep the subject line so people will know it is the same discussion
that began on ubuntu-users.  Finish typing your email and send it.  It
will reach the Sounder list and /not/ the technical questions /only/
list.

Please follow these easy-to-understand directions when someone asks you
to move the conversation to sounder instead of giving nonsense reasons
for not doing so.

HTH.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs