Ultimate Edition 2.8 need some help...

Larry larryesu at charter.net
Mon Jul 12 12:48:20 UTC 2010

*Ok, Yes I am aware this is not the Ultimate Edition 2.8 users list, but
I do know that some of you are or have been using it, so I am asking
here for some help if at all possible...

2.8 has been running for me, just fine, but after I installed the
graphics drive 96.43.17, the card which is a GeForce4 MX 440 128mb ram,
I then rebooted my system, now it hangs with the Ultimate Edition 2.8
Logo...It will not continue too load at all...

If any one can tell me how I can switch it back to the version which
came with 2.8, I would love to hear how I can do that...

Any help on this would be very appreciated...

Thanks Larry
*