Searching list

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 18:55:10 UTC 2010

On 07/11/2010 08:56 AM, Michael Comperchio wrote:
> ew to list... wondering ... a:) is there an easy way to search the
>

> Michael S. Comperchio
> michael.comperchio at fazoogled.com
> www.fazoogled.com
>

> Happauge 2250 capture card working with 10.4? It's the ONLY thing I boot
> Win7 for, other than testing websites I build in windows browsers...

The archives are here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/
but I know of know easy way to search them without downloading the
entire file. On the otherhand, if you subscribe to this list via the
gmane nntp server, you can easily search all the way back to 2004 in one go.

Probably the best place to start (unless you subscribe to this list via
gmane) is to google first:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&complete=0&q=ubuntu+%2Blucid+%2BHauppauge+2250&btnG=Search>

<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-firmware-nonfree/+bug/579783>
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-firmware-nonfree/+bug/579783/comments/3>