File path conversions - Windows to Linux +GRAMPS

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 19:46:11 UTC 2010

On 07/08/2010 12:48 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> Won't you have to modify the link to the file in the GED data as well
> as renaming the file?  Or perhaps I misunderstand what is going on.
>
> Colin

Yes. But that is pretty easy in Gramps. The idea is to clean up the
entire structure, then export back to a new GED.

Thanks to all the suggestions (Jon, Tim, Markus); I'll give those a try
& report back. Thankfully I've multiple copies on multiple machines, so
if I screw one up in the process I've plenty of backups.