Printing emails from Evolution

Andrew andy.allen at virgin.net
Tue Jul 6 15:00:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 22:37 +0100, Tony Pursell wrote:

> 'Processing...' shows that the printer was accepting work and the job
> has been sent to the printer.  So it is possibly a printer problem.  Is
> it all emails that don't print?  If you choose 'Preview' in the Print
> Dialog, does it seem OK?
>
> Both printers are supported, especially the 1120C, see:-
>
> http://www.openprinting.org/printer/HP/HP-Color_LaserJet_3500
> http://www.openprinting.org/printer/HP/HP-DeskJet_1120C

It appears that the problem was simply that, in the printing dialogue
panel, 'Even pages only' was selected, although I can't remember doing
this. Furthermore, since I was requesting it to print only 'page 1' of
the email in question it wasn't printing anything. So 'mea culpa' I'm
afraid and in future I must make sure I check on that - but thanks for
all the helpful advice and suggestions anyway.

Andy