Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

rbv rajaramanbv at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:34:45 UTC 2010

On Sunday 04 July 2010 04:52 AM, Jon Cosby wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM, rbv <rajaramanbv at gmail.com
> <mailto:rajaramanbv at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Sunday 04 July 2010 04:20 AM, Karl Larsen wrote:
>>         Well rbv says he wants to use Windows. But we get 25 more
>>     emails where rbv is asking questions of us about Ubuntu.
>>
>>         I think it is time for rbv to leave this list, or change the
>>     subject to what you want.
>
>     thank you for your thinking that i should leave this list, but
>     nowhere i have mentioned I want to use Windows. Subject is given
>     and under it issurs given.  Your suggession of changing hard disk
>     to higher capacity is understood. I am thanking you again and
>     would not respond to you again
>

>  Me thinks Karl should leave the list if he gets upset when his
> mailbox fills up. Don't pay any attention to him.
>

> Jon

Thank you,

but starting with word, in capital letters, as heading, SNIP, is
offending.  especially when i refer to the free dictionary , under
informal meaning

One that is small or slight in size or stature.* *A person regarded as
impertinent or mischievous.

it hurts. I have in my first message itself given a clear idea, my
wording may not be technical and may sound childish to experts in this
forum and eager to provide any information required to help me.

I am thanking you

rbv