Fwd: Could not mount ntfs partition in Ubuntu 9.10

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:16:16 UTC 2010

>        I am trying to think how you fail to get a good .iso from the
> proper sites. This has never happened to me. Really odd. I
> gather your still using Windows to d/l the file, can you think
> of a reason it would ruin the .iso file?
Another way to make sure you have a working iso is to use the torrents
for your iso from the ubuntu site. I downloaded mine at 2.5MBps (my
bandwidth cap) and torrenting programs now check and make sure the
data is correct with hashing and whatnot. So the only way to know it
absolutely works is to get the .torrent and it will be the right image
100% of the time, assuming you got the right torrent.

~SpaceGhost