Fwd: Could not mount ntfs partition in Ubuntu 9.10

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:55:54 UTC 2010

Lawrence Tsang wrote:
> Hi Patton and All,
>
>      The problem is in the downloaded Ubuntu 9.10 ".iso" file, not in the
> burning process.
>
>      Now my downloaded Ubuntu 9.10 ".iso" file has a correct md5sum.
>
> Thanks
> Lawrence

	snip

	I am trying to think how you fail to get a good .iso from the
proper sites. This has never happened to me. Really odd. I
gather your still using Windows to d/l the file, can you think
of a reason it would ruin the .iso file?

	Well now put the .iso on a cd-rom properly and you should be
in business.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI