32 or 64??

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:05:05 UTC 2010

la, 2010-01-30 kello 08:33 -0800, Raquel kirjoitti:

> > Raquel, to make full use of your ram I would suggest 64-bit.

A couple of programs and packages which I need didn't have 64-bit
versions a few years ago. Also you had to tweak your system to get Flash
and some other such progmars to work. These problems have been gone for
quite a while now, and 64-bit ubuntu seems to work just like 32-bit. I
maintain a few Ubuntu installations, and nowadays install 64-bit Ubuntu
to all computers that are 64-bit.

That's my experience with 64-bit Ubuntu :-)

-Ari-