Signatures...

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:14:52 UTC 2010

<snip>
> If you can afford to go looking for a new job every time you disagree
> with your employer's IT Usage Policy, then, "compliance" may not be a
> requirement, FOR YOU, but you are much luckier than I am, at this point.
> And probably much luckier than most employees that I know of.
>
> Gilles.

Giles, I agree, but he was hopping in on a dead topic just to stir
things up and troll a bit.
It might be professional in a business world, where you need to have
all those things out there all the time.
However this is a open source community, where having a Phd in
electro-whatever doesn't mean crap.

You're here for help or to help, I'm not interested in your resume-in-a-sig.

~SpaceGhost