Signatures...

Gilles Gravier ggravier at fsfe.org
Sat Jan 30 12:46:08 UTC 2010

Marc,

On 30/01/2010 10:09, marc wrote:
>> No. It means "somebody who uses mail as part of his daily work, and, as
>> such, has to adhere to the rules set forth by his employer".
>>
> In the defence of the word professional, perhaps you are searching for
> the word compliant, inert or impotent.

What is the point you are trying to make? Proving yourself to be a troll?

If you want to stay employed, "compliant" is a requirement... Most
corporate IT Usage Policy imply that not complying is gross misconduct
and can lead to job termination.

If you can afford to go looking for a new job every time you disagree
with your employer's IT Usage Policy, then, "compliance" may not be a
requirement, FOR YOU, but you are much luckier than I am, at this point.
And probably much luckier than most employees that I know of.

Gilles.