Question on Choosing Netbook - looking for experience

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Sun Jan 24 22:31:52 UTC 2010

On Saturday 16 January 2010 2:31:12 pm Patton Echols wrote:
> On 01/16/2010 02:02 PM, Mark C. Miller wrote:
> > On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:32:37 -0800, Patton Echols wrote:
>
> > Did you look at System76?  They ship exclusively with Ubuntu on all their
> > systems.  I have their Starling Netbook and love it.  They have a forum
> > on the Ubuntu Forum Board with lots of discussion about the merits of
> > various netbooks.  The starling ships with 2GB of RAM.
> >
> > You might want to check them out.
> >
> > mcm
>
> Nice.  About $C more than I wanted to spend, but worthy of a look

One a friend of mine recommends highly is
http://zareason.com/shop/home.php?cat=250 which are quite reasonably priced.
You can customize it to suit your fancy.  Looks like my new Kubuntu laptop
will be coming from them.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403