Newsreader Recommendations

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Thu Jan 14 12:06:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:45:28 +0000, Chris G wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:35:59AM +0000, Graham Todd wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:57:47 +0000 (UTC) "Mark C. Miller"
>> <mr.mcmiller at gmail.com> uttered these words:
>>
>> > Can you make any recommendations for a good newsreader?
>> [snip]

I have tried from time to time to check out for at better linux
newsreader than pan, but never found one.

So I find pan to generally work fine.

I have noted, that when I do:

Pan - Groups - Get Headers - Get all headers
I get all headers, but they always decrease to show latest 4 months
headers.

So one has to repeat this procedure again to get all headers next time if
you want to read groups older than 4 months

I cannot find any setup file to correct this behaviour?