Hard Drive Organization

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:21:23 UTC 2010

         I have 14 versions of Ubuntu and Fedora on my 160 GB
Hard Drive. Each of the versions use the same Home directory
which is in it's own partition on the Hard Drive.

         In April when the next version of Ubuntu comes along
I will put it into a new 5GB partition. Then, using /etc/fdisk
I will mount the big Home partition onto this version as well.
The Home partition is 25GB.

         If this is something you would like to do, then I am
willing to write a blurb on how this is done in detail if
anyone would like it. If no interest I won't bother since I
know already.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI