please forward this to the correct recipient.

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:55:41 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Robert Watson <poolesgov3000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Robert, you seem to be somewhat confused about this mailing list.

People are not sending emails to you directly, asking for help about X
and Y. They are writing to the list, and you as a member of that list
get a copy of the email. This email, for example, will arrive in the
mailbox of every member of the mailing list - not just you.

There is no "forward this on to the correct recipient" - EVERYONE is
the correct recipient. I'll disregard the fact that you didn't
actually include the email you wanted forwarding...

We've all seen several emails from you indicating that you are under
the impression that you're being asked technical questions as you're a
member of a technical support team... this has been explained at least
once in some detail but you still seem unsure of how the mailing list
works. Would you like me to describe it in detail for you (off list)?
Quite happy to do so if it makes you more comfortable.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0