Community Council, please take action!

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Jan 6 16:29:54 UTC 2010

Hi Karl,

2010/1/6 Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com>:
>        If you can get the owner of Ubuntu to agree then it will
> work. I doubt that he cares much. But having been in business
> for many years I also know that money talks.

I guess by "Owner" you're talking about Mark Shuttleworth, the Founder
of the Ubuntu project and the Project Leader.

As I mentioned in a previous mail this was agreed by the Ubuntu
Community Council (which both myself and numerous other people
(Including multiple people on this list) are members of. Nobody needs
convincing of anything.

Cheers,
Al.