Community Council, please take action!

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Tue Jan 5 05:56:52 UTC 2010

Colin Law wrote:
> Surely it is pointless trying to eject someone from the list, will
> he/she not just take out a google mail address (or similar) and
> re-join under an alias?

    Depends on the individual.  Personally I have been ejected from a mailing
list and several web forums.  I did not circumvent those decisions.  It was
never my intent to troll so I figured that to try to get around the ousting
would only prove their case.  I just took it as a sign that I and the
community in question didn't mesh.

    Karl, I think, would not circumvent.  Res would.