Two disruptive users on ubuntu-users

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Jan 4 07:55:48 UTC 2010

> have access to, I will leave peacefully providing I have assurances that all
> rules will be enforced all of the time and to everyone, I've never played
> favourites and I don't believe Ubuntu should either, if my outbursts finally
> get a change to this list to reign in all bullies then I will leave knowing I
> made a change for the better.

I'll go one better and make you and many people happy, if you give these
assurances of strict enforcement to everyone without bias, I will accept
your word on it, and I will voluntarily remove myself from this list
effective the moment I get your guarantee, that way I wont need to stick
around the protect the 'lil guys' who many net cops here tend to scare
off.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!