What is your price on a low-cost LINIX printer?

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Jan 1 04:30:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

>	So do not worry. Very few Ubuntu users can make a error in
> buying a printer. You pay $25.00 for an inkjet you take your
> chances. If you buy a Laser Printer it will work fine. All HP
> printers work with Ubuntu.

I hope to god any prospective new Linux user doesn't listen to your, yet
again, incorrect and ill informed umm crap.. sorry, but I refuse to call
what you give as "advice" because its not, its wrong, plain and simple
wrong, and misinformed crap.

You even admit you're wrong by contradicting yourself because (the
only thing you did get right) is there is about 100 or more types of
printer modules out there, but as you also admit you've not tried them all,
FFS Karl, unless you can speak authoritatively on something, just don't,
people like you are what does more damage to Linux than anything
micro$lop could do.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!