Using Mercurial with Netbeans in Ubuntu

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:09:36 UTC 2010

I am trying to get my source code from Netbeans 8 to this this
Mercurial repository on google code,
http://code.google.com/p/ttsreader/ . A few questions in general I
have are how to set Netbeans to use the Google Code repository. I'd
like to get the basics of doing this down first, and then I can
research into the more advanced topics of Mercurial. I have Mercurial
installed as well as the plugin for it in NB.

I'm also looking for others who use TextAloud, 2nd Speech Center, and
maybe some other TTS software I for Windows I am unawre of who hate
having to use Windows because the same good features don't exist.
Email me off list if you are interested in this.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0