Openoffice.org 3.2

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:41:52 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby
<mihamina at gulfsat.mg> wrote:
>> Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> :
>> It is rude to say it indirectly also. If they could do their own
>> research they would not be here asking for our help.
>
> False. Some just ask with the hope that someone here will "work" for
> him/her. That's bad. Using community based/driven software is first
> about turning the brain "on".

And how do you plan on telling if you are talking with a 89 year old
grandmother with her brain turned on or a 25 year old computer
programmer that is just out to ask you stupid questions you can tell
them to RTFM?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.