Hopeless cause

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Fri Feb 19 17:20:52 UTC 2010

On 02/19/2010 08:01 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (ub) wrote:
> Temper, temper...

     Pft, backpedal much?

On 02/19/2010 12:59 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (ub) wrote:

 > man procmailrc is *your* friend

     Emphasis w/*s mine.  You were telling others what to do, not what you
would do.

> No need to get on the horse. No need to use caps. No need to use bloody
> expletives.

     Show me one expletive in my replies to you.  BTW, bastardization was
specifically aimed at procmail and hardly counts in that context.  Don't
believe me, look it up and compare to some real expletives which are generally
marked as such.

> No need to get angry. Or if you really want to be angry, aim
> it at the right persons. But please keep it off list.

     Sorry, you should have thought of that before meting out poor advice, on
list, to people who can call you on it.