Lucid not stable before end of april

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:04:00 UTC 2010

> With the privilege of using early versions comes the responsibility to
> report any problems. In a constructive way.

I am not sure I would call it a privilege. It is more like a
responsibility. We might claim to have free software but really a lot
of people put a LOT of work into it. As good users that want to
support and further the world of Open Source we have a responsibility
to not be leaches but to help. We can do that by being testers, devs,
or if you don't have those types of skills you can help people here or
translate or write documentation or even do the art work or sound
design that every good gui program needs. Together we build a better
world free of the faults that come from proprietary software. (Can I
become a high priest yet? Please?!) :-)

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.