Slow upstart boot in 9.10

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:58:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Steve Flynn <anothermindbomb at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here's my chart:
>>
>> http://hank.org/tiger-karmic-20100211-1.png
>> I'm not sure I can tell what is blocking -- or how it relates to what I'm
>> seeing when booting.

As I strolled home this evening, lost in thought about work stuff, I
was struck by the thought that I didn't see ureadahead running on your
boot chart. Upon checking I see that it does indeed run, but seems to
be extraordinarily fast. Are you on a solid state drive?

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0