linux program to convert PDF to text

Robert Swanson mapa-kettle at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 11 01:02:19 UTC 2010

	I need to know if there is a Linux program to convert PDF to text that
preserves the line breaks?
	I am presently using a terminal program called PDFtotext, but it doesn't
recognize line breaks which makes it necessary to manually go through and
format the text properly.  Because of the number of files that need to be
converted at Grolaw.net to preserve the documentation from the SCO vs Linux
trial amongst other things, it would really be helpful to know if there was a
better program.
Thanks
Bob