How to call Tilda so that it opens at once 4 tabs and in the 1st 'mc'?

Detlef Lechner Detlef.Lechner at gmx.net
Tue Feb 9 16:32:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

I wrote in System > Preferences > Startup Applications > (Startup
Applications Preferences) > Startup Programs > Additional Startup
Programs > 'Edit Startup Program':
"Name:=Tilda, Command:=/usr/bin/tilda, Comment: Terminalemulator."

man tilda says: "... Usage:tilda [OPTION...];
Application Options: -c, --command: Run a command at startup."

Once after tilda has been started, I can press Ctrl+Shift+T to create
another tab in tilda.

How should I modify the command line "Command:=/usr/bin/tilda" in order
to open automatically not one but four tabs at startup?
And the first tab should start the /usr/bin/mc program also.

I'd like to circumvent writing a bash script.

Regards,
Detlef Lechner