No more OOo in UNR 10.04

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:53:20 UTC 2010

There is another side to this whole cloud thing. I read way back in
the early 90s about how MS wanted all software like Office to be on
their servers so that they did not need to sell anything to the users
and thus they could have EVERYONE tied to a pay by the month
subscription. How long to you expect all this cloud stuff to remain
beer free? What happens when all the big on the desktop programs like
Open Office die and all we have left is abiword for desktop use? At
that point what good is beer free or lion free anyway?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.