Lucid not stable before end of april

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:00:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>        I need to write this because people keep coming up with
> reasons why Lucid 10.04 is not yet stable. This is not true.

Stable means that it does not crash but it also means that it does not
change much. As the devs work on adding things and improving things,
they will BREAK stuff that works for you know. You can count on it!
Also just because it is stable for you on your computer does not mean
it will be on ALL target computers.