No more OOo in UNR 10.04

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Sun Feb 7 20:32:03 UTC 2010

On 07-02-10 20:24, Chris Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Don't forget that everything still needs to fit on a single CD.
>
> Just thinking out loud but why ? How many machines out there have a CD but not DVD drive these days.
>
> We've long since moved away from "everything needs to fit on a floppy", maybe its time to move from CDs to DVDs...
>
> Just wondering.

Show me one netbook out there that has an internal CD/DVD drive.
There isn't!
That's the very definition of a NETbook: you don't need a CD drive, you
don't even need a big hard drive, just a really good (wireless?)
NETworkconnection.
That's why 8 GiB flash is more than enough for my Acer Aspire One.