No more OOo in UNR 10.04

Scott Hayes scott.hayes at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 7 14:20:44 UTC 2010

I think that is very important to remember that just because they remove
OOo as the default, you can still install it yourself. You are not being
"forced" to use Google Docs.

I rarely work with the default, I will be installing Gimp, I will be
installing OOo, I will install all the tools that I need.

I actually agree with these modifications, make it for the average
person who either is not strong in Linux or the new Linux user.

Scott

--

Registered Linux User #440474, Ubuntu User #25363