basic - continued

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:02:32 UTC 2010

2010/2/4 q0k <q0k.character at gmail.com>:
> The main question is comparison of Ubuntu with Windows. It troubles me
> the most. I thank you Ubuntu users for the "basic" thread discussion
> and would like to hear more about comparison of Windows and Ubuntu.
> What do you find definitely more comfortable in Ubuntu?

This is very personal, I guess, but I find everything more comfortable
in Ubuntu. I only have to count my own swearwords. When I used Windows
(1994-2007) there were a lot of them. Of course nothing is perfect so
there are a few of them these days as well, but I didn't break any
keyboards since 2007 at least…

I guess it's wrong to say that there are no viruses for Ubuntu. There
are few (very few) but I find it somewhat unlike that they could do
any damage to your system, unless you are being stupid by purpose or
something.

Well, as I said, it's very personal. Depends on what you want to do
with your computer, I guess.

Regards

Johnny Rosenberg