Software for Transferring MP3 files onto an MP3 Player

Jatin daveyjatin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:58:55 UTC 2010

Hi All

I have been using Ubuntu for the past two months now. Just the other day
i realised i had one Sony MP3 Player which i use for playing songs. I
used a windows software for transferring songs onto this MP3 player.
This software i obtained from Sony. Now that i am using ubuntu 9.10 for
the past two months , How can i use my MP3 player to get the MP3 files
onto the Sony MP3 player. I checked Sony's Website if their software is
available for Linux but it was not available. It was available only for
windows.  Can some one guide me how to about adding such files onto the
MP3 player.

I got a player similar to the one mentioned in the link below:

http://www.sony.co.in/product/nwz-b143f

Thanks
Jatin