comfort

Gryllida gryllida at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:41:42 UTC 2010

Hi Ubuntu users

My English is really not very good
I am somehow sure that Windows is dominant on the market
Therefore you saw it at least
You was using one of Ubuntu/Windows for more than month
Then you saw the other OS
The question is what you found different?
What did strike you mostly about the other OS?

my interests:
I develop addons for Firefox using Notepad
I am serious but sometimes watch movies and listen to music
I play no games and sometimes do some picture editing

my questions:
>What is pretty more convenient in Ubuntu?
>What is pretty more convenient in Windows?

Please
*Use my interest as orientation
*Be simple

I know no Linux words except for "Gnome".
You can use some but use them not in short form and give links to their websites

Gryllida