Signatures...

Gilles Gravier ggravier at fsfe.org
Mon Feb 1 14:23:24 UTC 2010

Hi!

On 01/02/2010 13:46, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>> Steve<yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com>  :
>> That’s one of the reasons I don’t use my work email address, all
>> sorts get appended to it
>>
> Change job? I mean, a job obliging you to tell things you dont want to
> tell is a bad one
Not necessarily. For example, your company, when you print out business
cards, obliges you to properly spell the name of the company... That's
kind of an obligation to tell things... and you have to do it. When you
sign up for a job, you also sign up for a code of conduct that gives
obligations, in particular in terms of IT resources usage. For my
company, that includes how to format a signature.

Gilles.