Correcting users

nepal nepal.roade at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:34:14 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 Feb 2010 04:45:11 Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> A person who repeatedly posts erroneous advice should be dealt with
> by the community harshly; they harm the community as a whole.

Yes,

to use appropriate terminology, it is EPIC FAIL on the moderators
part. I cannot believe the amount of noise (including this, I know) on
the list in recent months and it is getting worse!

Does no one else see the huge harm and undermining effect that Karl
with his bogus advice gives out. Who the hell wants to go sifting
through threads of dozens of messages to find an answer because of all
the extra noise generated by this one source.

The moderators have utterly failed this community and for me this list
has almost got to the point of being more trouble than benefit.

Get some balls moderators and sort this out please!

nepal.