Re: crippled meerkat

chiaowl chiaowl at owly.net
Thu Dec 9 15:29:35 UTC 2010

I started using ubuntu with v. 10.04 last spring. My husband, who has been using ubuntu for about a year, upgraded when 10.10 came out, and I did also just so that we'd be using the same version, could compare notes, continue learning about it together, etc. Unfortunately my husband isn't here at the moment and this would have been over his head also. It is a shame that he wasn't with me to go through this, he would be learning too.

sherry