8.04 to 10.04 dist upgrade

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 16:53:54 UTC 2010

On 08/29/2010 08:44 AM, Tony Pursell wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 00:29 -0700, Vic Main wrote:

>>> Yes, that should work because upgrades from one LTS version to the next
>>> LTS version are supported [1]. And please read the release notes [2].

             Snip

     I have never tried to upgrade from 8.04LTS to 10.04LTS, and I have
never seen an email on this list saying it went fine with no problems.
Most that I have seen were people who had serious problems and wind up

     So please if you had no serious problems upgrading, please let this
list know. Thank You!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI