Ubuntu 10.04 LTS released

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 30 02:49:51 UTC 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:32:17 -0700
Pastor JW <pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org> wrote:

> Clean installs are way too windoze for me, I want a distro which can
> flawlessly upgrade and update itself without having to delete and
> reinstall all the time.

Although not a believer in a deity (sorry, Pastor) I'd still like to
give your sentiment a hardy, "Amen!"

I must say that the upgrade to 10.04 has been the most flawless of all
that I have done.  So  far I have noticed absolutely no problems
although (sad to say) some people are having some slight troubles.
I'm /almost/ willing to bet on a small number of complaints/troubles
here in the days and weeks to come.  We might all have to move over to
Sounder. for a while until the next experimental version.
(wazzit, the Marauding Macaque ?)

This next bit is decidedly OT, not PC nor related to PCs and quite
likely to be offensive to some so, if thin-skinned,

PLEASE LOOK AWAY NOW!:

I had been hoping for 10.04 to be, "Lascivious Ladies," since I know
some of them to be real animals but then remembered that none are
stable.

Cybe R. Wizard -...prolly gonna be moderated outa here...
	Winduhs