wacom bamboo on 10.04

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:57:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 02:34, Norman Silverstone <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply and you are quite correct, I did not explain my
> problem. The Bamboo is recognised and works as a mouse in Gimp. I have a
> small script which sets up the buttons on the tablet and pen which
> worked well on 9.04 and 9.10 but which does not work on 10.04. It is
> this script or something similar that I need to work.

Ahhh... ok.  You should probably mention this on the list too, instead
of directly to me.

Since I have a less fancy tablet than you do, I only have one button
to deal with :-)  and it works as I need it to... Someone on the list
with actual hardware to look at may be better able to help you sort
out your script, but that being said, I'd be happy to look over it and
see if I notice anything glaringly obvious...

Cheers,
Jeff