Nautilus delays in Lucid Lynx

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Mon Apr 12 19:32:23 UTC 2010

Hi All

I am using Lucid Lynx since its alpha 4 release and have updated it on a
daily basis.

I have one big problem, Nautilus is very slow when starting up or when
changing to a directory. I hoped this would go away but since it is still
there and we are near to the RC, I would like to know whether other people
have similar problems with nautilus or what I can do about this situtation.

Tx/Alain

PS: I use RabbitCVS but having removed it the problem persisted.
 *Alain Muls* alain.muls at rma.ac.be  Royal Military Academy Tel +32 2
7426340  Renaissance
Avenue 30 Fax+32 2 7426622  B1000 Brussels - Belgium