Gnome borked after recent Lucid updates

Fri Apr 9 18:29:38 UTC 2010

Well Liam,  I actually don;t want my real name on the internet if you don;t
mind and I'm sorry if an old nickname has stuck. I'll try to be more mature
in the future .... just to please you.

I won't go into what sort of a lecturing person I think you are as I'm way
too polite.

Have a lovely weekend, old man.