Ubuntu 10.04 BETA1 (Lucid)

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 6 15:35:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 08:25:02 -0600
Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/06/2010 06:54 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

[...]

> > 	I may be wrong, but I think you were updating 9.10 to lucid
> > beta which is one at this moment (I think)
>      Is your background purple shaded dark left, getting lighter to
> the right?
>
> 73 Karl

You do know that, if a user has changed their background and then
upgrades, the background change holds, right?  Not everyone keeps the
default background.  I'd venture to say that most don't.

I'm surprised the background hasn't yet come under fire from the
homophobes since it is such a 'gay' purple.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs